(FYI:All photos not taken by me are linked to the credited site.)
21. A picture of something you wish you could forget. (I still have a bit of rider’s anxiety from a wreck 8 years ago! )
22. A picture of something you wish you were better at. (One of my goals this year..)
23. Picture of your favorite book. (Very close second being Moby Dick)
24. A picture of something you wish you could change. (The snow is lovely but I want a high of 75!)
25. A picture of your favorite day.
26. A picture of something that means a lot to you.
27. A picture of yourself and a family member. (How about me, my sister L and my sister K.)
28. A picture of something you are afraid of. (Honestly, nothing comes to mind.)
29. A picture that can always make you smile. (One of the oldest pics I have of my husband)
30. A picture of someone you miss. (I have not seen my friend Christine in over 3 years. We talk on the phone and write, but it is not the same.)
Well it was fun but kind of time consuming! Thanks for joining me.